Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Wales) Order 2012
In line with the Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Wales) Order 2012 prior to the formal submission of a planning application to the Local Planning Authority (“LPA”), ‘Mr Paul Evans‘ is required to undertake a pre-application consultation so that people have the opportunity to provide comments directly to the developer prior to submission. It should be noted, however, that following this exercise, and once the planning application is formally submitted to the LPA, representation can still be made directly to the LPA within their consultation period. As with all planning applications any comments submitted may be placed on the public file.
We therefore give notice that Mr Paul Evans is intending to apply for planning permission for the following:
“ Outline Planning for 62 Residential Dwellings – All Matters Rerserved
All relevant documentation (i.e. application, plans, drawings, supporting information) is available to review on line below. Computer facilities and a hardcopy of the proposed application are also available to view at St Clears Library (The Gate, Pentre Road, St. Clears, Carmarthenshire, SA33 4AA) between the hours of 9:00 – 16:00 Monday & Wednesday, 9:00 – 16:30 Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 9:00 – 15:00 Saturday.
Anyone who wishes to make representations about this proposed development must do so by the 29th April 2018 (with the formal consultation period commencing on 29th March 2019). Responses should be emailed or posted to our Agent whose details are provided below. For ease, a standard response form is also available below to download.
Hayston Developments & Planning Ltd. Planning Studio, Hayston Bridge, Johnston, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3HJ
Tel: 01437 891817 Mobile: 07515 851704
Planning Application Documentation – Available to Download
- Planning Application
- Certificate of Ownership Forms
- Planning Statement and Justification Report
- Drawing P01 – Location Plan - Scale A3 @ 1:2500
- Drawing P02 – Proposed Site Layout - Scale A3 @ 1:1000
- Drawing P03 – Site Sections - Scale A3 @ 1:300
- Appendix A – Design & Access Statement
- Appendix B – Application W17287, withdrawn 23/05/2008, for 82 residential dwellings
- Appendix C – Application W36577, approval granted 15/05/2018 to extend the time limit for submission of reserved matters on application W21657 (see Appendix D)
- Appendix D – Application W21657, appeal allowed for 5 family dwellings on land at Cae Glas, St Clears